Fundamentals Part I
Training in Systemic Coaching with Constellations
A two-day training in London, UK, June 15th-16th, 2020
Fundamentals Part I
This short training is designed to introduce the systemic coaching and constellations methodology as applied in coaching individuals, groups and teams. It will appeal to those who would like to better understand the organising forces that sustain and limit relationship systems at work and who like to integrate a practical methodology for respectfully resolving limiting dynamics. You may be a very experienced coach or recently started on your journey.
What will be included?
The group will explore the organising principles of relationship systems and the application of systemic constellations in executive and leadership coaching. Highlights of the experiential training include:
- A thorough introduction to the stance, principles and practices
- The practical application of constellations in one-to-one coaching
- An introduction to working with teams using this methodology
- An understanding of your own systemic resources and loyalties
This training will be led by John Whittington and one other member of our facilitation team.
Participants are encouraged to read at least the first chapter and the ‘FAQs’ within ‘Systemic Coaching & Constellations’ before attending this experiential training. This will enhance your learning and ability to apply it.
What does it cost?
Fees for this training are as follows:
- Individually funded – you are paying as a private individual, self-employed or freelance coach: £700 (+VAT)
- Sponsored – you are attending as an in-house coach, facilitator, behavioural change or organisation consultant funded by a substantial business: £1,250 (+ VAT)
You are welcome to reserve a place on the booking form. Following submission of your application an invoice will be issued for a deposit of £150 (+VAT). Payment of the deposit will secure your place as we fill all trainings on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Where can I find out more about this training?
You are welcome to explore the Trainings page which describes all our trainings in more detail.
Continuing Professional Development
Participating in this training will provide each participant with a Certificate in Systemic Coaching and Constellations – Fundamentals Part I, together with 12 hours of ICF ‘Continuous Coaching Education Units’, split 9.5 hours ‘core’ and 2.5 hours ‘resource development’.