The annual practice and supervision workshop
These annual two-day workshops offer an informal and generative learning environment with many opportunities to practise in different configurations and contexts. John Whittington offers guidance and support of facilitation in one-to-one, team and group settings, as well as illuminating the themes in the issues brought by participants. Informal teaching emerging from each constellation and group exercise will be offered along with time to process, develop new applications and network with other coaches with a similar level of experience and practice. To register for a workshop or ask for more details please use the form further down this page.
The 2017/2018/2019 practice & supervision workshop schedule:
- July 20th and 21st 2017, London
- July 19th and 20th, 2018, London
- July 18th and 19th, 2019, London
If travelling from outside London or the UK, you are of course welcome to extend your stay so as to enjoy a longer weekend of learning and leisure!
The Practice and Supervision workshops
The next group will gather in London, UK on July 20th and 21st, 2017.
All past and present students of Coaching Constellations are welcome.
These groups will allow you to:
- Meet and practise with other coaches with a similar level of training in constellations
- Practise in pairs, triads, small and large groups
- Enjoy supervision and fresh teaching input
- Learn new exercises and constellation forms
- Deepen your understanding of the hidden dynamics in personal, professional and organisational systems
Fees for these facilitated Professional Practice groups are:
- July 20th and 21st 2017: £270 (+VAT) for the two days
- July 2018: tba
- July 2019: tba
An invoice will be sent to you when you register. Payment will secure your place.
Application form: Practice & Supervision Workshops