The biannual practice and supervision workshop
Our popular biannual two-day practice and supervsion workshop offers an informal learning environment with many opportunities to practise in different configurations and contexts. John offers guidance and support in one-to-one, team and group settings, as well as illuminating the themes in the issues brought by participants. Informal teaching emerging from each constellation and group exercise is offered along with time to process, develop new applications and network with other coaches with a similar interest in systems and constellations.
All past and present students of Coaching Constellations are welcome. The workshops are held in central London, UK.
The practice & supervision workshop schedule follows. Booking for each (to register for a workshop please use the form further down this page) opens straight after the previous workshop has completed:
- Next workshop:
Winter workshop 2018: Thursday & Friday February 8th-9th
- Subsequent workshops:
Summer workshop 2018: Thursday & Friday July 19th-20th
- Winter workshop 2019: Monday & Tuesday February 11th-12th,
- Summer workshop 2019: Thursday & Friday July 18th-19th
This workshop will allow you to:
- Meet and practise with other coaches with a similar level of training in constellations
- Practise in pairs, triads, small and large groups
- Enjoy supervision and fresh teaching input
- Learn new exercises and constellation forms
- Deepen your understanding of the hidden dynamics in personal, professional and organisational systems
Fees for these facilitated Professional Practice groups are:
- February 8th & 9th 2018: £300 (+VAT) for the two days
- July 2018: £325 (+VAT) for the two days
- February 2019: tba
- July 2019: tbaAn invoice will be sent when you register. Payment will secure your place.
Application form: Practice & Supervision Workshops